Effective Date: September 1, 2021
Subject to the foregoing, the CCPA Privacy Notice applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered “Consumers” under the CCPA and from whom we collect “Personal Information” as described in the CCPA (“Consumers”).
For any requests, email email@example.com
Information We Collect:
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of different situations, including, but not limited to on our website, your mobile device, through email, through the mail, and/or over the telephone. More specifically, ProposalJewelry.com may collect the following categories of Personal Information from its Consumers, which will depend on the particular Business Purpose (described in How We Use Personal Information below) for which we collect it:
Examples of Personal Information We May Collect:
A. Identifiers. A real name, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address unique personal identifier, and online identifier.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. None
D. Commercial information. Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information. None
F. Internet or other similar network activity. Information on a visitor’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data. Information on a visitor’s location as determined by analytics services.
H. Sensory data. None
I. Professional or employment-related information. None
J. Education information, as defined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act None
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information. None
Personal information does not include deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
ProposalJewelry.com obtains the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or information you provide to us when you interact with us.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things.
- Third parties. For example, we may receive information about you from our affiliates or other third parties we work with to provide you our products and services.
How We Use Personal Information:
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect from you or about you to do one or more of the following:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask us a question, schedule a consultation, or inquire about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To contact you and to inform you about products or services you may be interested in.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services. To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.If you provide your information in the context of an employment application or your employment, we will use your information to serve those purposes.
- To personalize your Site experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our Site, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA or subsequently agreed to by you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ProposalJewelry.com assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ProposalJewelry.com about our Consumers is among the assets transferred.
How We Share Personal Information:
ProposalJewelry.com may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose, including to our service providers.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, ProposalJewelry.com has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
Sales of Personal Information:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, ProposalJewelry.com has not sold personal information.
Your Consumer Rights and Choices:
The CCPA provides Consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights:
You have the right to request that ProposalJewelry.com disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list disclosing the disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights:
You have the right to request that ProposalJewelry.com delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
In accordance with the CCPA, we may deny your deletion request under certain circumstances, and will inform you of the basis for the denial, which may include, but is not limited to, if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
Complete the transaction or service for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
Comply with a legal obligation.
Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights:
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot fully verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format:
We will work to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional forty-five (45) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Other California Privacy Rights:
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.