ProposalJewelry.com respects the intellectual property of others, and, particularly as to User Contributions, including, without limitation, user generated content in comments, discussion boards or in other user contributed content, as applicable; we ask our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov, ProposalJewelry.com will respond expeditiously to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to ProposalJewelry.com’s designated copyright agent identified below. As part of our response, ProposalJewelry.com will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA, and we may remove or disable access to material residing on the Site or available through the Services that is claimed to be infringing. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
If we remove or disable access to allegedly infringing material, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material or content so that they may make a counter notification in accordance with Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA.
For your notice of infringement to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information, in writing:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services (please provide a link, if possible);
your address, telephone number and email address, or other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- if possible, information sufficient to allow ProposalJewelry.com to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Notice for claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement must be sent to ProposalJewelry.com’s DMCA Agent at
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, ProposalJewelry.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, accounts of any users of the Services who ProposalJewelry.com considers repeat infringers.